1. Why are the Pre-Order Packs ending?
- Our pre-order packs were intended to be a way for players to support the project by providing an opportunity to collect exclusive cosmetic appearances that are used in creating the world of Verra, while respecting our commitment to zero-tolerance pay-to-win whatsoever. As we draw closer to our Alpha Two and Beta testing periods, we want to ensure a glorious experience for our players who have signed up to help make Ashes of Creation the MMORPG it deserves to be. To that end, we have decided to discontinue the packs until such time as our internal and/or external testing supports the admission of additional testers. We will continue to update our community when more ways become available to access Alpha Two or Beta testing through our communication channels.
2. When will the final Pre-Order Packs end?
- The final Pre-Order Packs will end on January 17, 2024 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific in order to ensure everyone has enough time and notice with regards to the final Pre-Order Packs’ availability.
3. Does this include the Beta One and Beta Two Pre-Order Packages as well?
- Yes. While we anticipate we will reopen the ability to purchase Beta packages in the future, these options will not adopt the same format of regularly recurring monthly exclusive cosmetics as our existing Pre-Order Packages currently offer.
4. If I do not get a Pre-Order Pack, does that mean I will not be able to join Alpha Two, Beta One, or Beta Two in the future?
- Not necessarily. We will continue to engage with our community and content creators to offer various giveaways that players will have an opportunity to participate in. After our internal and/or external testing satisfies the admission of additional testers, we may provide alternate methods of purchasing access into testing periods.
5. When the Pre-Order Packs end, will there be other items on the Ashes of Creation Shop?
- We may provide cosmetic items and merchandise in the shop at a future date.
6. I purchased a previous Pre-Order Pack, but I like The Unseen Order cosmetics better. Can I switch out my cosmetics for these?
- Previously purchased cosmetics may not be exchanged, though we do provide a 90-day return policy. If you own an existing Pre-Order Pack, you may also purchase individual cosmetics offered in the current pack a-la-cart.
7. Can I upgrade my Pre-Order Pack after sales for the Pre-Order Packs end?
- Yes. You will continue to have the option to upgrade your Pre-Order Pack to a higher-tier package after sales of Pre-Order Packs end. If you upgrade, it will not give you the cosmetic items of the same type (Accessory, Pet, Mount, etc.) that came with the previous pack you purchased. Only the additional cosmetic items from the upgrade to The Unseen Order Pre-Order Pack will be granted.
8. Can I purchase add-on cosmetics from The Unseen Order after Pre-Order Packs are removed from the shop?
- Yes. You will continue to have the option to purchase add-on cosmetics from The Unseen Order, based on what your Pre-Order Package level gives you access to.
9. How long will I be able to upgrade my Pre-Order Pack or purchase The Unseen Order add-on cosmetics?
- We don’t have a date to share for this yet, but we’ll give everyone plenty of notice before ending the ability for them to upgrade their Pre-Order Packs or purchase add-on cosmetics from The Unseen Order.
10. What about upgrading Kickstarter Packages? When do those end?
- You will still be able to upgrade Kickstarter and Summer Backer Packages. We’ll give plenty of notice before ending the ability for people to upgrade their packs.