To completely remove all files installed for the Ashes of Creation Alpha test, first you will want to use Windows Apps & Features to uninstall the Intrepid Launcher and remove the game files. Then you will want to locate the configuration files installed using the directory links listed below and remove any files contained in those folders.
- Right Click Start
- Windows 11 - select Installed Apps
- Windows 10 - select Apps and Features
- Select Intrepid Studios Launcher from the list and click Uninstall
- When prompted to uninstall the Launcher, click Uninstall again
- Click Yes when prompted to allow this app to make changes to your device
- Click Yes when asked if you are sure you want to uninstall the Intrepid Studios Launcher
- Click Yes when asked if you want to delete game files
Once this process is completed, double check the location in which you installed the game that all files are removed
The default install location is C:\Program Files\Intrepid Studios
(You can install both the Launcher and the game files to non-default locations. If you changed from the default location, make sure to delete all files from both installation locations if they are different.)
Copy and paste the following directory paths into Windows File Explorer and delete any files or folders you find there.
If you have any issues with removing the files installed for the Ashes of Creation Alpha testing, please contact our support team for further assistance.